Journal of Applied Chemical Research
Standard Abbreviation Title: JACR
Publication Date: Quarterly
Publishing language: English
Average arbitration time: 3 month
Acceptance rate: 70%
Impact factor Based on Index of Islamic World Citation Database: 0.058
Quality Based on Index of Islamic World Citation Database: Q4
Ministry of Science Assessment Score: B
Journal Status: Free Access to Articles
Reviewing Type: Peer Review Single Blind
Journal of Applied Chemical Research (JACR)(Journal of Applied Chemistry, JAC, before) is electronically published as quarterly by Islamic Azad University, Karaj branch. Copyright is reserved by the University. JACR is indexed by Ministry of Science, Research and Technology and Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC).
Aims and Scope
JACR is a journal covering all fields of applied chemistry. JACR welcomes high quality original papers in English dealing with experimental and applied research related to all branches of chemistry .These includes the fields of analytical, inorganic, organic, physical, medicinal, biological and applied chemistry area. Review articles discussing specific areas of chemistry of current chemical importance are also published. You are kindly invited to submit your manuscript to this Journal. All contributions in the form of Original Research and Review Articles will be peer reviewed and published free of charge after acceptance.
Submission of a manuscript implies that:
1) The work described has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis).
2) It is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3) Its publication has been approved by all coauthors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out.
4) Authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher, if and when their manuscript is accepted for publication.
5) The manuscript will not be published elsewhere.
Journal of Applied Chemical Research (JACR) uses authentication software and valid databases to verify the authenticity of submitted manuscripts. Therefore, if the proof of scientific theft is proved, the paper is declared invalid and this will be reported to the competent legal authorities.